Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Back from Houston
Audrey and I are back from Houston. We had so much fun, but its nice to be home. Audrey did so good for her first plane ride! She got to hang out with her new cousin Mason. It was so fun having the 2 babies together. Its crazy how much Audrey has grown! Until she was side by side with Mason I thought she was so tiny....Mason makes her look HUGE! We took her to the Houston zoo while we were there and she loved it. Its so fun to see how excited she gets to see everything around her. Also while we were in Texas we went to a state park called Brazos Bend. It was so neat! There were alligators everywhere and they were so big! It was kinda scary but really cool...Audrey slept through most of that trip though. The flight home didn't go quite as smoothly, but it could have been worse, and we made it! She missed her daddy so much while we were gone. He is sure glad to have his baby back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want you and your baby back!
ReplyDelete